woensdag 28 juli 2010

3 A-Team members @ Dorchester Hotel

Allthough the premiere of Grown Ups was cancelled I still managed to get my pictures with the actors and the autographs. The second premiere, luckily, wasn't cancelled. This was the premiere of The A-Team, for which most of the cast and crew stayed in the famous Dorchester Hotel. I thought it wouldn't hurt to check it out a day before the premiere...

When I arrived at the hotel, I didn't realise that I walked pass Liam Neeson. The famous actor, best known for his roles in movies like The A-Team, Batman Begins, Love Actually, Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace and off course the all time classic movie Schindler's List, was walking back to the hotel with his sons. When I approached him (from behind a bush!) he didn't want to do it at first, but with a little bit of persistence he decided the sign my limited edition boxset of Schindler's List. Which now has the signatures on it of it's three lead actors; Liam Neeson, Ben Kingsley and Ralph Fiennes. Liam Neeson is never keen on doing pictures with, but with the same persistence I managed to get a picture with him as well!
After this great meeting with the legendary actor we had to wait a little bit longer until some other A-Team members checked in at the hotel. In this time we had the "pleasure" to talk to some other collectors, including a fat cow called "Mad-Lisa". This delusional piece of meat is friends with a lot af actors (according to her, forunately the actors never heard of her), lover of our beloved Swiss colleague (which might be true...lol...) and she knows every piece of information about whereabouts of actors in London (which is also not true!). I think we can use an "Evil Dead-Tree" here!

Anyway, after a lot of useless lies from the lying bitch, 2 other A-Team members arrived at the hotel. Quinton 'Rampage' Jackson, who plays to new B.A. Baracus in The A-Team is best known for his fighting. He signed my poster of The A-Team and posed for a picture.
Sharlto Copley, who plays the new Murdock in The A-Team, is bet known for his starring role in the box office hit District 9. This is the third time I met the actor and this time he signed the poster of The A-Team for me and, again, he posed for a picture.

Geen opmerkingen: