woensdag 28 juli 2010

The A-Team UK Premiere @ Empire London

On the 27th of august the premiere of The A-Team took place at the Empire cinema in London. The premiere was attended by all 4 A-Team members (Liam Neeson, Bradley Cooper, Quinton 'Rampage' Jackson, Sharlto Copley) as well as female lead Jessica Biel and director Joe Carnahan. So quite a good turnout for this film. Unfortunately I wasn't able to meet most of them, because almost everybody almost only signed in front the cinemas. So, gladly I met most of them the day before...
The only ones I did meet where the two I didn't meet at the hotel, so that was good luck after all...
Jessica Biel, known for her roles in The A-Team, Valentine's Day, I Now Pronounce You Chuck & Larry, Next and The Illusionist, signed my poster of The A-Team and a posed picture we made two years ago. After that, we posed again for a new picture...
Joe Carnahan, director of The A-Team, Smokin' Aces and Narc signed my poster of The A-Team and posed for a picture.



Geen opmerkingen: