vrijdag 20 augustus 2010

Salt - European Premiere

The most important premiere being held in London this august was the European premiere of Salt, the new actioner starring the Oscar winning actress Angelina Jolie, probably the hottest and most wanted female star of Hollywood. For this premiere only Angelina Jolie came to London to promote the film. And she is probably the only female actress who can get Leicester Square that packed at a premiere! Jolie, known for her starring roles in Wanted, Changeling, Mr. & Mrs. Smith, Gone in Sixty Seconds and Lara Croft: Tomb Raider. For me she signed the DVD-cover of Gone in Sixty Seconds, but as long as you're not in wheelchair (or helping someone who is) you cannot get a picture with her at a premiere...or anywhere else. I was very happy to obtain an autograph of her on the DVD-cover of Gone in Sixty Seconds. Although some collectors were complainng that she was using a shitty pen, and that they (and myself) were getting a faint autograph, I find my autograph quite visible and it can be displayed next to my other Angelina Jolie autograph I obtained on the Bafta red carpet last year.



Geen opmerkingen: