woensdag 15 september 2010

Celebrities @ BBC Radio 1

I went to London, for a change. Just for one day, just for one premiere. The UK Gala Premiere of
The Other Guys, starring Will Ferrell and Mark Wahlberg. Thanks to fellowcollector Tamas, I knew that they had an appearance at BBC Radio 1 earlier that day. Worth to check it out...

Mark Wahlberg signed my DVD-covers of The Italian Job, Planet of the Apes and Boogie Nights in which he plays Dirk Diggler. After he signed my DVD-covers he posed for a picture
Will Ferrell, the hilarious actor known for Blades of Glory, Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy and Old School where he plays Frank The Tank, signed my DVD-covers of Old School and Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy but was not responsive when asked for pictures...unfortunately.

Geen opmerkingen: