vrijdag 29 oktober 2010

Jackass 3D Premiere @ Amsterdam Arena

For me it was the first time I attended a premiere in the Amsterdam Arena. When I arrived a little bit late due to working commitments, I experienced a lot of people there which was not very pleasant espescially because they occupied the complete first row. So me and Tom decided to wait inside, where we met ll of them after waiting only 20 minutes...
Johnny Knoxville, creator of Jackass, is also known from his parts in Men In Black 2 and The Dukes Of Hazzard. For me he signed the DVD-cover of the second Jackass movie and he was willing to pose for a picture...luckily!
Bam Margera, also a true Jackass phenomenon. He also had a solo TV program called Viva La Bam. He also signed the DVD-cover and posed for the picture.
Director Jeff Tremaine, directed everything the Jackass guys ever did. He posed for a picture....

Geen opmerkingen: