dinsdag 19 oktober 2010

Tim Robbins @ Amsterdam

For the second time in one week I was going to try to meet Academy Award winning actor Tom Robbins, most known for movies as: The Shawshank Redemption, Mystic River and Arlington Road. Last week when I met him I wasn't able to get a picture with him because he just didn't want to do it, but instead he signed my Blu Ray cover of The Shawshank Redemption. So this time I didn't go Germany but to our capital Amsterdam instead. While walking through the citycentre, I spotted him riding a bicycle. When he stopped to smoke a cigarette I approached him to ask him for a picture with him. This time he was ok with it, and this is the result.
One of the best movies of all time...

His Academy Award winning performance...

For all the Sci-Fi geeks :-)

1 opmerking:

Robbert zei

Hey,

Ik vind het echt indrukwekkend wat je doet om deze personen te ontmoeten.
Ben zelf een beginnend verzamelaar, op dit moment enkel via de post.
Heb eigelijk een vraag voor u, waar vind u de informatie over deze evenementen?
Ik zou u enorm dankbaar zijn moest u mij dit kunnen vertellen!

Alvast bedankt,
Robbert