vrijdag 15 oktober 2010

Tim Robbins @ Luxor Cologne

After a two weeks vacation without any celebs, it was about time that I was going to meet at least one. And so I did. Only because Tim Robbins is one of many actors who turned into singer, he came over to Cologne to perform in the Luxor Theatre, right in the middle of Cologne's ghetto, amongst dead rats and people you don't want to bump into in a dark alley...sometimes even a light alley. When the Oscar winning actor arrived at the, not zo, beautiful venue 6 collector's were waiting for him, including myself, Bart and the always present Rene. Tim decided he would sign one each and unfortunately no pictures with... :-(
For me he signed the Blu-Ray cover of The Shawshank Redemption. And as with most celebrities meet-ups Rene almost mist him but managed to get a quick autograph right before he walked in.
So, not the best experience of my life, but it was an experience after all...

Geen opmerkingen: