zondag 14 november 2010

Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows Part 1 World Premiere

Harry Potter... Who doesn't know him? Well the whole world does! And we are coming to it's conclusion too. Enough reason for me to attend the world premiere of the seventh movie (part 1) in London. Although I met a lot of the supporting cast in the years before, the main cast I´ve never met. So let´s see if I´m able to change this...
Rupert Grint, best known off course as Ron Weasley, signed my poster of Harry Potter 7 and posed for a picture.
Tom Felton, best known as Draco Malfoy, signed my poster and posed for a picture.
David Yates, the director of Harry Potter part 5, 6 and 7 (part 1 and 2), signed my poster and posed for a picture.
Helena Bonham Carter is known for many movies but in the Harry Potter franchise she plays Bellatrix Lestrange. When she arrived on the red carpet she signed my poster and posed a picture. as you can see it looks like she escaped from a mental institution naked and puts her hands all over Roy who was standing next to me.
Helen McCrory, known as Narcissa Malfoy, signed my poster and posed for a picture.
Imelda Staunton, known as Dolores Umbridge, signed my poster and after some time she was willing to pose for a picture.
Evanna Lynch, best known as Luna Lovegood, signed my poster and posed for a picture.
Jamie Campbell Bower, known from the movies New Moon, Oorlogswinter and Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street plays the new character Gellert Grindelwald. He signed my poster and posed for a picture.
James Phelps, known as Fred Weasley part of the twins, signed my poster and posed for a picture.
Oliver Phelps, known as George Weasley, part of the twins, signed my poster and posed for a picture.
Matthew Lewis, known as Neville Longbottom, signed my poster and posed for a picture.
Devon Murray, known as Seamus Finnigan, signed my poster and posed for a picture.
Natalia Tena, known as Nymphadora Tonks, signed my poster and posed for a funy picture.
Warwick Davis, known as Griphook, signed my poster.
Jason Isaacs, known as Lucius Malfoy, signed my poster.
Ralph Fiennes, known as Lord Voldemort, signed my poster.
Julie Walters, known as Molly Weasley, signed my poster.
Damian Lewis, known for his parts in Life, Dreamcatcher and Band of Brothers. He was willing to pose for a picture.
Trailer "Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows Part One"

Geen opmerkingen: