zaterdag 16 april 2011

BIFFF 2011: GOH Renny Harlin

This year my last trip to Brussels for the BIFFF was for acclaimed action director Renny Harlin. I went to Brussels early in the afternoon together with fellow collectors Bart & Rene. When we arrived at BIFFF we saw that we were actually early and almost no visitors and crew were already at the location. Together with Bart I decided to wait outside for his (may be early) arrival. When that actually happened, ofcourse the unfortunate Rene was nowhere to be found. While completing my Renny Harlin autograph collection (11 autographs in one meet!) Rene was checking out some DVD's. Renny signed my DVD-covers of "Die Hard 2", "The Long Kiss Good Night", "Cliffhanger", "Cutthroat Island", "Driven", "Mindhunters", "The Covenant", "12 Rounds", "Deep Blue Sea", "Exorcist: The Beginning" and my Gift-Set with all the "Nightmare On elm Street" movies, for which he directed the fourth installment. This second picture was actually the first one I took with Renny Harlin when he got out of the car.

Geen opmerkingen: