zaterdag 17 september 2011

68th Venice Filmfestival: Contagion

Another highlight of the festival was a new movie directed by Steven Soderbergh (Traffic, Ocean's 11,12 & 13) called "Contagion". To promote this movie Steven Soderbergh, Gwyneth Paltrow, Jennifer Ehle, Lawrence Fishburne and Matt Damon came over to Venice. Unfortunately it was almost impossible to meet them, even at the the premiere and the press conference. They were just not allowed (?!?!) to meet the fans.

Matt Damon broke the rules for almost 30 seconds where I was able to get his signature on my "Contagion" poster. A picture with the bald shaven actor was absolutely impossible. Luckily for me I already got a picture with him at "The Bourne Ultimatum" premiere in Amsterdam in 2007.


Eli Roth, director of Hostel and Hostel 2, is mostly known for his part in Inglorious Basterds. When he attended the red carpet premiere of Contagion he signed my poster of Inglorious Basterds en posed for a picture.


Geen opmerkingen: