zaterdag 17 september 2011

68th Venice Filmfestival: A Dangerous Method

A certain highlight of the filmfestival was without doubt the movie "A Dangerous Method", directed by David Cronenberg (The Fly, Eastern Promises). The movie stars Keira Knightley (Pirates Of The Carribean), Viggo Mortensen (Lord Of The Rings), Michael Fassbender (X Men-First Class) and Vincent Cassel (Black Swan). Unfortunately for me it wasn't a highlight... Keira Knightley was as always not very friendly for her fans and I wasn't able to get a single picture with one of them...

Michael Fassbender signed my posters of "Haywire ", "Inglorious Basterds", "X Men- First Class" and thanks to Samantha the Blu-Ray cover of "Centurion". Photo below is at the press conference of Shame (Venice 2011).
Viggo Mortensen signed my poster of "A Perfect Murder" Photo below is from Bafta afterparty (London 2008).
Vincent Cassel signed my poster of "Black Swan" (Photo below is from Venice 2011)

Geen opmerkingen: