zaterdag 17 september 2011

68th Venice Filmfestival: The Ides Of March

The opening movie of this year's Venice Filmfestival was "The Ides Of March", the new movie directed by George Clooney and also starring George Clooney. Besides Clooney, Marisa Tomei, Philip Seymour Hoffman, Paul Giamatti and Evan Rachel Wood came to Venice to promote the movie.

George Clooney (Batman & Robin, The Perfect Storm, Syriana) signed my DVD-covers of "The Perfect Storm", "Three Kings", my filmcell of "Ocean's 13" and the poster of "The Ides Of March". He was willing to pose for a picture with me...
And again...

Evan Rachel Wood ("Thirteen", "True Blood") signed my posters of "The Ides Of March" and "True Blood" and posed for a picture.
Phillip Seymour Hoffman ("Mission: Impossible 3", "Happiness") signed my poster of "Capote", but was, as usual, not willing to pose for a picture.
Paul Giamatti ("Lady In The Water", "Sideways") signed my poster of "Shoot 'm Up" but was also not friendly enoug to pose for a picture.
Former supermodel Cindy Crawford (also known for her leading role in the action movie "Fair Game") posed for a picture.

Geen opmerkingen: