zaterdag 17 september 2011

68th Venice Filmfestival: Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy

For me one of the most important days was the day "Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy" was going to have a premiere in Venice. It was that important because Gary Oldman ("Leon", "The Fith Element", "The Dark Knight" was the lead actor and because of that he would probably show up for it... And luckily for me, he did!

Gary Oldman signed my posters of "The Dark Knight", "The Dark Knight Rises", "Harry Potter 7" and "Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy". He also signed my DVD-covers of "Leon", "The Fifth Element" and "Air Force One". After signing all these items he was willing to pose for a picture. Great guy this Gary Oldman!!!
Benedict Cumberbatch (War Horse, The Hobbit) signed my poster of "Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy" and posed for a picture.
John Hurt signed my posters of "Immortals", "Outlander", "Harry Potter 7", "Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy" and my previously posed picture with him. He also posed for a new picture with me inside the Excelsior hotel.
Colin Firth (The King's Speech, A Single Man) signed my poster of "Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy" and my posterphoto of "The King's Speech". Photo below was at the Bafta Afterparty (London 2011).
Mark Strong signed my posters of "Robin Hood", "Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy", "Kick Ass", "Rock 'N Rolla" and "The Green Lantern". Photo is below is at the Inception world premiere (London 2010).

Geen opmerkingen: