zaterdag 17 september 2011

Film By The Sea 2011: Paul Verhoeven

At this years Film By The Sea festival in Vlissingen, internationally acclaimed director Paul Verhoeven, was a jury member. I waited fo him in the lobby of his, presumed, hotel. When I saw him I asked for a picture which he didn't mind at all. When I asked him to sign some items he said he was in a bit of a hurry, but he was willing to sign for me the following items; the posters of "Basic Instinct", "Robocop" and "Total Recall", my deluxe boxset of "Zwartboek" en the boxsets "Robocop trilogy" and a special edition of "Basic Instinct". Besides these items he also signed my DVD-covers of "Total Recall", "Basic Instinct", "Hollow Man", "Showgirls", "Starship Troopers", "Flesh & Blood", "Soldaat Van Oranje", "Spetters", "De Vierde Man" and "Turks Fruit". So that means he signed 16 items in total for me... unbelievable!



Geen opmerkingen: