maandag 24 oktober 2011

Tintin World Premiere @ Brussel

Because Tintin (Kuifje in Dutch) is from Belgium, the world premiere of the new movie "Tintin: The Secret Of The Unicorn" was being held in Brussels. For this special occasion legendary director Steven Spielberg and Jamie Bell (Tintin) came over to Belgium.

Steven Spielberg ("E.T", "Jurassic Park", "Indiana Jones") signed my poster of "Tintin", my filmcell of "War Of The Worlds" and my DVD-cover of "Saving Private Ryan" and posed for a picture.

Jamie Bell ("Tintin", "Billy Elliot", "King Kong") signed my poster of "Tintin", my DVD-cover of "King Kong" and my Blu Ray-cover of "Jumper". After the signing he posed for a picture.

Producer Kathleen Kennedy ("Tintin", "Jurassic Park") signed my "Tintin" poster and posed for a picture.
Gad Elmaleh ("Tintin", "Razzia") signed my poster of "Tintin" but I wasn't able to get a picture with him...
Below is a trailer for the upcoming movie "Tintin: The Secret Of The Unicorn".

Geen opmerkingen: