dinsdag 27 maart 2012

American Pie Reunion Amsterdam Premiere

It took quite a while for Amsterdam to have a new premiere for an international movie. But finally we had the privilege the host another international premiere; American Pie Reunion. For this occasion 4 castmembers came to Amsterdam to promote the movie.

Tara Reid (Vicky) signed my poster of American Pie Reunion and posed for a picture.
Seann William Scott (Stifler) also signed my poster of American Pie Reunion, as well as the DVD-cover of Welcome To The Jungle and the posterphoto of Role Models. He was also willing to pose for a photo.Eddie Kaye Thomas (Finch) signed my poster of American Pie Reunion and posed for a photo.Thomas Ian Nicholas (Kevin) signed my poster of American Pie Reunion and posed for a photo.This is me and Seann William Scott posing earlier that day.

Geen opmerkingen: