vrijdag 11 mei 2012

Celebrities @ Claridge's Hotel

Like almost every trip in London, this time I was also able to meet some celebrities at their hotels. This time it was Claridge's Hotel in central London. Here I was able to meet the following people;

Guy Ritchie is known as the director of films like "Sherlock Holmes", "Rock'N Rolla" and "Snatch". When he left the hotel, he signed my poster of "Snatch" and posed for a photo.

Jackie Earle Haley is mostly known for his parts in "Watchmen" and the remake of"A Nightmare On Elm Street". When he left the hotel he signed my poster of "Human Target", the Blu Ray cover of "Watchmen"and the DVD-cover of "A Nightmare On Elm Street". The friendly actor was also willing to pose for a picture.

Gulliver McGrath is mostly known for his part in "Dark Shadows", but maybe when the movie makes some serious money, the young actor gets more decent parts. When he left his hotel he posed for a photo with me.
Also Tim Burton signed my poster of "Dark Shadows" and Helena Bonham Carter signed my Filmcell of "Charlie & The Chocolate Factory" and the DVD-cover of "Planet Of The Apes".

Geen opmerkingen: