vrijdag 11 mei 2012

Dark Shadows European Premiere @ Empire London

The European premiere of Tim Burton's new movie "Dark Shadows" was being held in London. Enough reason for me to travel to London and try to meet the cast and Johnny Depp in particular. After I waited for almost twelve hours the cast and crew arrived at Leicester Square to promote the film and I was able to meet the follwing people;
  
Johnny Depp is perhaps the biggest moviestar at the moment and definateley my favourite actor. So you can imagine I was very happy that I was one of the few people at the square who was able to obtain a picture with him! Oh Yes, he also signed my poster of "Sleepy Hollow" :-)
Johnny Lee Miller is mostly known for his parts in "Trainspotting" and "Hackers". He signed my poster of "Dark Shadows" and posed for a photo. 
 Chloe Grace Moretz is mostly known for her parts in "Kick-Ass" and "Hugo". She signed my poster of "Dark Shadows" and posed for a photo.
 Jackie Earle Haley is mostly known for his parts in "Watchmen" and the remake of "A Nightmare On Elm Street". He signed my poster of "Dark Shadows" and posed for a photo.
 Helena Bonham Carter is mostly known for her parts in almost every Tim Burton and Harry Potter movie. She signed my "Dark Shadows" poster and posed for a photo.
 Gulliver McGrath is mostly known for his part in "Dark Shadows". He signed my poster of "Dark Shadows" and posed for a photo.
 Richard Zanuck, the producer of the movie, also produced movies like "Jaws" and "Cocoon". He signed my poster of "Dark Shadows" and posed for a photo.

Geen opmerkingen: