zaterdag 19 mei 2012

Fedcon 2012

This year I went together with Rene to Fedcon Dusseldorf. This German convention is being held once a year and they mainly have some Sci-Fi guests. This yeas was not different from other years. But as usual it as a challenge to get everything done in one day... unfortunately. After Rene waited in line for 2 (!) hours we could finally begin.

Casper van Dien (Starship Troopers, Sleepy Hollow) signed my poster of Sleepy Hollow. Before he started the autograph session he walked through the dealerroom where I was able to get a picture with him. Unfortunately for Rene he was still queing at the moment.


Matthew Bennet (Battlestar Galactica) was a new guest for my Battlestar Galactica collection. He added his autograph on my Battlestar Galactica poster and posed for a picture due to a lacking photoshoot. 

I met Jenette Goldstein (Aliens, Near Dark) just after my Alien incident with Carrie Henn. Jenette, unlike Carrie Henn, didn't mind posing for a photo at all. Many thanks for that!

Ricco Ross (Aliens, Wishmaster) also didn't have a problem with posing for pictures. Unfortunately for Rene his assistant DID have a problem with it and he was stopped doing one with Rene.
After Rene's incident with Jonathan Frakes and the Matthew Bennet incident Rene had with Lee we drove back home...

Geen opmerkingen: