woensdag 24 oktober 2012

FACTS 2012

Like every year, this year I also attended the FACTS convention in Ghent, Belgium. I believe this is one of the largest movie conventions of Europe and it is always a pleasure to be there!
 
This year I was able to meet James Callis, who I wanted to meet for years. He is Gaius Baltar from
the new Battlestar Galactica TV-show. He is one of the few I hadn't met yet from that show and he is also my favourite character. He signed my Battlestar Galactica poster and posed for a photo.
 Norman Reedus is mostly known for playing one of the two Boondock Saints in the two movies. He is very popular at the moment due to his starring role in the TV-show The Walking Dead. He signed my poster of The Walking Dead and posed for a photo.
 Sean Patrick Flanery is mostly known for playing the other Boondock Saint in the two movis. Other than that he is known for playing Young Indiana Jones and a major part in the latest Saw movie. He was more than willing to pose for a picture.
 Ian Whyte is mostly known for movies like Alien vs. Predator and Prometheus. He signed, thanks to Gregory, my poster of Clash Of The Titans and posed for a photo. 


Geen opmerkingen: