zaterdag 30 maart 2013

Celebrities @ Best Western Parkhotel Dortmund

When the convention Movie Days was announced, I knew I couldn't attend this one because I was in London at the same time for the annual Empire Awards. Because of that, I went to the hotel where the celebrities where staying. In the lobby on the day before the convention I was able to meet the following celebrities.
 
Emily Kinney (The Walking Dead) signed my poster of The Walking Dead and posed for a photo. 
Roddy Piper (They Live) actually is a wrestler and a one-time actor. But the only time he actuall did a decent acting job was the classic movie "They Live", in which he didn't actvery well by the way. Still I was very happy to meet him when he checked in.
John Schneider (The Dukes Of Hazard, Smallville) also was very friendly. When he walked through the lobby he was happy to make a picture with me.
Andrew Rothenberg (The Walking Dead) was a bit strange. Luckily he didn't object when I asked him for a picture.


Geen opmerkingen: