woensdag 29 mei 2013

The Hangover 3 Paris Premiere

Together with Rene and Jordy, I went to the Paris premiere of The Hangover 3 (or Very Bad Trip 3 as the French like to call it). For the premiere, the director and a couple of stars came over to Paris.
It was nice to see that it was a beautiful day, also because the weather was great.
 
Bradley Cooper (The A Team, Limitless) signed my poster of The Hangover and posed for a photo.
 Zach Galifianakis (Due Date, The Campaign) signed my poster of The Hangover and posed for a photo.
 Ed Helms (The Office, Cedar Rapids) signed my poster of The Hangover and posed for a photo.
 Heather Graham (From Hell, Austin Powers 2) signed my poster of The Hangover and posed for a photo.
 Ken Yeong (Transformers 3) signed my poster of The Hangover and posed for a photo.
 Justin Bartha (National Treasure 1 & 2) signed my poster of The Hangover and posed for a photo.
 Director Todd Phillips (Due Date, Old School) signed my poster of The Hangover and posed for a photo.


Geen opmerkingen: