dinsdag 9 juli 2013

London Film & Comic Con 2013

Like every year I went to the London Film & Comic Con, the biggest show of the U.K. I think. It is always a pleasure to attend the show, with lots of celebrities attending and lots of dealer stalls.
This year it was an exceptional good year for me, because one the greatest Hollywood icons ever attended the show...
 
World famous actor and singer David Hasselhoff A.K.A. The Hoff (Knight Rider, Baywatch, Anaconda 3, Pirnaha 3DD) signed a T-Shirt (Don't Hassle The Hoff) for me and posed for a photo during the photoshoot.
Sarah Wayne Callies (Prison Break, The Walking Dead) signed my posters of The Walking Dead and Prison Break for me and posed for a photo during the photoshoot.
Lena Heady (Game Of Thrones, Dredd, 300) signed my poster of Game Of Thrones and my Blu-Ray cover of 300 and posed for a photo during the photoshoot.
Peter Dinklage (Game Of Thrones, Nip/Tuck) signed my poster of Game Of Thrones and posed for a photo during the photoshoot. Please be aware this picture is scanned, hence the color difference in his face.
Amanda Tapping (Stargate, Sanctuary) posed for a photo.
Alexander Siddig (24, Star Trek: Deep Space 9) signed my poster of 24 and posed for a photo.
Courtney Gains (Children Of The Corn) posed for a photo.
 Dan Yaeger (Texas Chainsaw Massacre 3D) posed for a photo.
 Will Yun Lee (The Wolverine, Die Another Day) posed for a photo.
 Armin Shimerman (Star Trek: Deep Space 9) posed for a photo.
 Robert McNaughton (ET) posed for a photo.
 Dee Wallace (ET, Cujo) posed for a photo.
Bruce Gray (Starship Troopers) posed for a photo.
Meg Foster (Masters Of The Universe, They Live) posed for a photo.
 

Geen opmerkingen: