dinsdag 9 juli 2013

The Night Alive @ Donmar Warehouse Theatre

When I was in London just one day for the London Film & Comic Con, I also went to stagedoor of the Donmar Warehouse theatre, where Ciaran Hinds (Rome, Game Of Thrones) starred in a new play called The Night Alive.
 
When Ciaran Hinds left the theatre, he signed my poster of Game Of Thrones and my Blu-Ray cover of The Woman In Black. He was also willing to pose for a photo. 
 Michael McElhatton is mostly known for portraying Roose Bolton in the hitseries Game Of Thrones. When he left the theatre he signed my poster of Game Of Thrones and posed for a photo.
Brian Cox (Troy, The Bourne Identity) went to see the play. When he left the theatre he posed for a photo.
Also Tobias Menzies (Rome, Game Of Thrones) went to see the play. When he left the theatre he signed my poster of Game Of Thrones.


Geen opmerkingen: