zondag 24 november 2013

Kidnapping Freddy Heineken Filming In Amsterdam

When I found out where cast & crew where filming scenes of the new movie "Kidnapping Freddy Heineken" in Amsterdam I decided to go take a look to see if there was a chance to meet to cast. They were filming very near to the Amstel hotel so it was not that hard to find the set.
And after waiting some hours in the cold the cast & crew arrived to film a new scene.
 
Sam Worthington (Avatar, Clash Of The Titans, Terminator Salvation) plays Willem Holleeder in the movie. For me he was the most important one to get from this movie, so I was very happy to see that he was very friendly. He posed for a picture with me and signed my posters of Avatar, Clash Of The Titans and Terminator Salvation.
 Jim Sturgess (Upside down, Cloud Atlas, 21) was another one I was very happy to meet. Jim plays Cor van Hout in the movie. When he arrived he was happy to pose for a picture with me.
 Mark van Eeuwen (De Eetclub) is a dutch actor who is playing Frans Meijer in the movie, which is ofcourse a great opportunity for him. Dutch actors are usually quite friendly and he was no exception so he also posed for a picture.
 Daniel Alfredson (Millenium 2 en 3) is the director of this project. He also posed for a picture.



Geen opmerkingen: