woensdag 9 april 2014

Empire Awards 2014 @ Grosvenor House

One of the actual reasons I went to London this time was the Empire Awards, which I attended three years in a row now. The problem with these awards is that you actually never know who is going to attend them, because a lot of the nominees aren't even going to these awards so it is very difficult to prepare for them. This year, completely different then last year, the actual stars that walked the red carpet were pretty good!

Tom Cruise (Mission: Impossible, The Last Samurai, Top Gun) was awarded the "Legend Of Our Lifetime" award and when he arrived he signed my Edge Of Tomorrow poster and posed for a photo.

 Another surprise this afternoon was the arrival of the Terminator himself, Arnold Schwarzenegger which was impossible to get a picture with at the red carpet. Fortunately for me he did sign and he signed my poster of The Expendables 2.
 Jared Harris is mostly known for his roles in Sherlock Holmes 2, Pompeii and ofcourse the TV-show Mad Men. He signed my posters of Pompeii, Mad Men and The Mortal Instruments and posed for a photo.
 Emma Thompson (Love Actually, Harry Potter, Nanny McPhee) signed my DVD-cover of Love Actually and a photo of herself. She was also willing to pose for a photo.
 Logan Lerman (Noah, The Three Musketeers, Percy Jackson) signed my poster of The Three Musketeers and posed for a photo.
 Douglas Booth (Noah, Romeo & Juliet, The Pillars Of The Earth) signed my poster of Noah, my booklet of The Pillars Of The Earth and a picture of himself before posing for a photo with me.
 James McAvoy (X-Men: First Class, Atonement, Filth) signed two photos and posed for a photo with me.
 Aidan Turner (The Hobbit, The Mortal Instruments) signed my poster of The Hobbit, a picture of himself and posed for a photo.
 Sophie Turner (Sansa Stark in Game Of Thrones) signed my poster of Game Of Thrones and posed for a photo.
 Thomas Sangster (Game Of Thrones, Love Actually, Tristan & Isolde) signed my poster of Game Of Thrones and posed for a photo.
 Edgar Wright (The World's End, Hot Fuzz, Shaun Of The Dead) signed my poster of The World's End and posed for a photo.
 Steve Coogan (Philomena, Alan Partridge) signed a photo and posed for a photo.
 Freya Mavor (Skins, Sunshine On Leith) posed for a photo.
 Joe Thomas (The Inbetweeners) posed for a photo.
 Antonia Thomas (Misfits, Sunshine On Leith) posed for a photo.
 Michael Smiley (Kill List, The World's End, Perfume) posed for a photo.
 Luke Pasqualino (Skins, The Borgias, Snowpiercer) posed for a photo.


Geen opmerkingen: