woensdag 9 april 2014

Noah UK Premiere @ Odeon Leicester Square

The other reason I went to London this time was the London premiere of the new epic movie Noah, starring Russell Crowe, Jennifer Connelly, Ray Winstone and Emma Watson. Unfortunately I was not able to meet Russell Crowe, but I was able to meet all the others... 

Academy award winning actress Jennifer Connelly (Blood Diamond, Requiem for A Dream, Hulk) signed my poster of Noah and a picture of herself and she also posed for a picture with me, which made me very happy.
 Ray Winstone (Indiana Jones 4, King Arthur, Sexy Beast) plays the villain in Noah. He signed my poster and posed for a photo. And that was also a picture I wanted for years...
Apart from them Darren Aronofsky, Logan Lerman and Emma Watson signed my poster.

Geen opmerkingen: